Hong Kong visa and migration cycles can be significantly simple or extraordinarily perplexing. Everything relies upon the novel mix of conditions you wind up in. In an unadulterated direct universe of proposition for employment visa application-endorsement then, at that point take-up the work, it tends to be somewhat clear to adjust your functioning visa consents to your work just as the time spent working for that one supported manager.
However, what occurs, say, on the off chance that you get made repetitive a month and a half before your business visa is expected to terminate – and you have no new position offer close by when your present time of stay under the work visa supported in your identification reaches a conclusion? Do you need to leave the HKSAR? Will you be given an expansion to your business visa despite the fact that it is as of now not supported by a business you have now stopped working for? Do you go into a sort of visa-limbo land? Do you leave HK for a day or 2 and return as a guest? On the off chance that you do that, does it mean you lose your coherence of home for the reasons for an inevitable application for a Permanent Hong Kong Identity Card, getting right of residence simultaneously?
These are exceedingly significant inquiries confronted as often as possible enough by far off public occupants of HK to warrant replies to. So here we go:
1. Without a bid for employment you can’t have any language courses significant bearing to broaden your business visa consents.
2. Thus, when your present time of stay expires, you should go to Immigration Tower in Wanchai and get yourself a guest visa on the pre-message that you need to stay in the HKSAR to keep on tracking down a substitute work.
3. The HKID ought to oblige such demands for a little while/a couple of brief months, particularly as the more you’ve lived in the HKSAR, the more agreeable they are to engaging you to stay in situ to assist you with getting yourself back on a sound work balance by and by.
4. When you have a proposition for employment close by, you should re-apply for a business visa through the 24/F of Immigration Tower again utilizing the structures ID990A and ID990B (despite the fact that these structures are intended for candidates who are by and by living outside of Hong Kong). Utilizing the structure ID91 (expansion of stay for a guest looking to change status back to work while in HK by means of the 5/F is presently not the cycle taken on by the HKID). Note that in the event that you mean to go into business a different cycle applies that goes past the extent of this conversation.
5. Under this component, when your new visa application is endorsed, you will be given with another visa mark which you need to initiate by leaving HK (for the most part through Macau or Shenzhen for the afternoon) and returning with the new visa name set in your identification for actuation when you recross the line once again into the HKSAR.
6. Any going with relatives with terminated ward visas basically continue in the stead of your work visa applications so you can address the circumstance for every one of you in the very same way.